1651 Portland Avenue consists of a late 1800’s storefront with a second floor probably used for living space. Sometime in the 1960’s a masonry block warehouse was attached to the back and a small storefront was attached to the side.
Over the years, the space has been used as a jewelry store, antique store, electrical business, plumbers workshop, and even a wrestling school. Most recently, it held as many as five apartments.
We’re undertaking the renovation of the building so we can live/work in it. Our kids are (nearly) grown. It’s time to start a new chapter. We’re excited about this project!